Tuesday, March 29

BELLA BLOSSOM ReDone!!!!!


Well, I am half way through my hiatus and as promised yesterday, I have a cute project for you to see! Way back when, I made a magazine file note card holder using BELLA BLOSSOMS! It was one of my favorite sets because it was perfect for embossing! I have wanted to re do that card many times but just didn't find the right stamp set until NOW!!! Recently I used the Ornate Blossom Stamp Set to recreate the note set I did back then, but there was another obstacle! Stampin' Up! no longer has PINK EMBOSSING POWDER!!!! Oh NO! Well, here is a tip for you. I just added some Stampin' Pastels to Clear Embossing Powder or White Embossing Powder for a more subtle color, and VOILA!!! How cool is that. I hope you will play with the pastels to create your own pallet of embossing powders, and if you'd like the TUTORIAL for the MAGAZINE FILE click either link! I will be back soon. Thank you for your continued support while I am absent!! ~Donna

4 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous!! And what a wonderful idea for embossing powder :)

Debbie Pamment said...

You have always had a knack for coming up with FABULOUS ideas - here's another clever tip!
xXX

Shelia said...

Only you would come up with a solution for your powder. Beautiful set Donna.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Did I say hi? I thought I had left a comment here? Well ... just in case I overlooked it ... can I just give you a big round of applause for another stunner! Hugs xxaxx