Monday, February 7

VALENTINE POUCH

This is my traditional Quarter Fold Valentine that I have made for the past four years. The first time I made it, I decorated it like a corset! This year I wanted plain and simple with a big bow. BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT IT HOLDS A SECRET!!!!!!!

YUP! It folds out to reveal sweet love notes inside for that special someone in your heart! OR YOU CAN just add some candy and a loop to make the sweetest GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE VALENTINE to hang on the door of your favorite "little" valentine!

Which ever way you choose I am sure it will bring a smile to the receiver! Now that you've stopped in, why not become a follower of my blog? I'd love to have you become a regular! Have a great week and why not make a Valentine Pouch yourself!!!!

~Donna

5 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very sweet ... and yummy, Donna! Hugs xxaxx

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely Donna. Debbie xXx

Ace said...

ooh!

I think it is sweet, and stunning like this. Sorta like a heart box of chocolates (or m&m's-even better!) lined with lovely red velvet. Perfect for love day indeed!

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :o)Love your stuff...

Shelia said...

I went back and looked at the corset valentine, which is still so pretty, but as you know, I love me some bows. This is so pretty, and the brown and red is a winner.