Friday, March 25

SAME SET TWO LOOKS

I absolutely LOVED the Bella Blossom stamp set from Stampin' UP! and miss it so much. I broke out Ornamental Blossom, and was able to recreate some of the cards that I had done years ago using the Bella Blossom set! Then, I made a shabby chic card, don't you just love the half pearls!!!! I created the soft brushed color by using Stampin' Write Markers and coloring the rubber of the stamp using a blender pen. It makes the color soft and almost translucent!!!!! So much fun! Did you notice anything else LOL!!!! As I have said before I am HOOKED on the Book Boxes and Note Card Boxes and Magazine Files! They are FAST, FUN and EASY PEASY and each one has a personality all their own, and what a WOW gift they make. Here I used the Book Box (<---there)for the shabby chic design and the---> Magazine File (<----there)for the graphic card! Hope you are having as much fun as me making these cute gift sets! Check back next time for the Bella Blossom Original and a closer look at the magazine file! See you soon! ~Donna

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Good morning. I was so excited to see that you had posted something this morning. It is a dreary day here, and your post has lifted my spirits. Beautiful post, Donna.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooh! Oooh! Really???? Can't wait to see the new goodies! But ... aren't you the master of improvise! These sets are simply stunning, Donna! Wow! Hope you are enjoying your break! Hugs xxaxx

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

OMG! These are stunning! I love your soft pink everything. Just beautiful!
Hugs.

Debbie Pamment said...

These have a real WOW factor to them - love the sophisticared look - perfect Donna style!
xXx

KathyC said...

These are so beautiful!! I love the cards and holder!

KathyC said...

These are so beautiful!! What gorgeous cards and I love the holder, too!