Monday, February 21

PICTURE PERFECT CREATIONS



Next to May, February is my busiest Birthday month and I made two cards today. One for? and one for? Anyway here is one that I made to fit the color combo at Picture Perfect Creations. They were so sweet to pick my Quarter Fold Valentine as their GRAND CREATION WINNER I was very honored and am so happy to play along with them again! I also used the photo inspiration from Fridy Mashup. The marzipan flowers on the cupcakes made me think of these new roses from Stampin' Up! Love 'em! So here is what I did. I had no gray so I substituted black and distressed my card a bit. I do very little distressing but I have a surprise for you on Saturday and you will know why I am hooked on that technique now!!!! LOL Enjoy your day!
~Donna

9 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Beautiful card! I love the rose & all they layering you did... thanks so much for joining us this week & don't forget to visit each DT member's blog for giveaways
~Paula - PPC DT

Leigh said...

Donna, this is lovely card.

Tamie said...

Loving the layering! The distressing just adds to the card. Stunning card. Thank you for playing with us again this week at PPC and for taking time to share our joy with us.

Tamie - PPC DT

Patti said...

Beautiful card. It has such an old-fashioned look to it and your colors are so pretty together.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow the card is Beautiful! I love it. I just love how you did the flowers and leaves. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Friday Mashup!!

Hugs
Shirley

Terry Blais said...

Very pretty. I love the way you added color both to the roses and the card. The embossing looks great too. Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!.

Got Muse? said...

Incredibly nice - wow

Lori said...

Gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week!

Lori - PPC DT

Lori said...

Gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week!

Lori - PPC DT