Saturday, February 26

OUR CREATIVE CORNER~guest designer

I was asked to be a guest designer on OUR CREATIVE CORNER this weekend, and I'd like to share this awesome sketch and theme for you to play with! The team at OCC wants you to "Destress with Distress"! I'll have to admit it was a bit more stressful for me than I thought it would be. Yup I was stresssing because I did not want to disappoint anyone, but it ended up being so much fun none the less.

For my card I used some of the Tea Stain in the Distressing Essentials Kit from Stampin'Up! and sprayed some Smooch Spritz in Log Cabin on the ribbon. I also sponged Soft Suede and Blushing Bride ink along the edges and images of the card. I then covered the entire layer with glitter! So, get out those sponges, and distressing inks, and go crazy with some torn edges and see what you can create. Then hop on over to OUR CREATIVE CORNER and upload your beauty for all of us to see!
~Donna

9 comments:

Lori Rider said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love your colors - it's so soft and pretty, and the subtle sparkle is gorgeous! So happy to have you as a guest designer this week!

Vicki B. said...

This is so pretty, Donna!!! Love the sparkle. So glad you joined us on the OCC this week!

Jen said...

This is a fabulous card Donna! Spraying the ribbon with Smooch Spritz is a nice touch. Congratulations on being a guest designer!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Such a pretty card, and great use of the sketch! We're so glad to have you on board with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Donna. I really love that you covered the main panel with glitter - wish I could see it IRL! The torn/distressed corner is awesome too. Thanks so much for guest designing with us this week. Hope you had a fun. Hope to see you back playing with us again.

Hugs,
Linda

Sarah Gough said...

It was so great to have you with us this week, I think you rocked the sketch and I love the shimmer!

Shelia said...

All that subtle sparkle is so pretty. I love the torn edge at the corner.

Kristin said...

This is so lovely! I love the sparkle to it and the images are wonderful, the stamped ones on the back panel. Thanks for being our guest designer this week on the OCC!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Gorgeous! Stunning ... and you are such an "over-achiever"!!! (grin) Hugs xxaxx