Thursday, February 10

Manly Baby Blossoms

The Moxie Fab Challenge had these awesome chocolates for inspiration, and I just thought WOW!
I love the delicate images and colors in the NEW Baby Blossoms stamp set and matching Designer Paper from Stampin' UP! This year I promised to USE more DSP and I am trying as hard as I might to do that. I am not a big fan of using it, I just like looking at it LOL! I think some of you can relate to that phenomenon! Anyway, I used some DSP for this card and made a more masculine version of the Stamping411 sketch for a second chance this week. I will be using this card for my Husband's birthday which is coming up very soon. ~Enjoy!

~Donna

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very nicely done....I know he'll love this card!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! Your manly man will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Donna! This is a perfect card for a man! I really love the monochromatic look and the way you used the ribbon.
You would not believe the amount of DSP I have! I can hardly bear to cut into it mostly but really must use more. Such beautiful papers out there!

Shelia said...

Now look at what you have done with that ribbon. I don't know whether to name you the ribbon woman or bow woman,No in 2nd thought I think, I'll just call you Friend.

Leigh said...

I love your card Donna. The colours are great for a male card.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Donna! How did you do that embossed border? Sigh ... I just look at your cards and wish I could put my finger on what makes your cards look so wonderful. I like my cards ... but they just don't stack up ... compared to yours! What is that secret ingredient hunny? Hugs xxaxx

Laura O'Donnell said...

love all the textures you've got here!

Cath said...

Hey Donna! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Would love to know how you did the small layer edged with that tulip embossing.