Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!


Oh my a lot has been going on this week and I am just happy to be able to spend a second this morning to post this note. Our son and daughter in law's renovation is almost done. We have demolished, studded, sheetrocked, plastered, hung doors, built awesome oak stairs, and today we trim out windows. The floors will go in later this week and then we can relax! They will get a new laundry room, a new utility room, an office/stamp room/guest room and of course the "Man Cave" tv room!!!! I will get some pictures out soon, after my blisters and splinters feel better!

I was chosen for several awards this week. One for my Build a Blossom Swan and the other for my Valentine Box. They were featured in Our Creative Corner and So Shelli Creative Challenge! I was so excited! Shelli has chosen my projects five times! What an honor to be singled out by her. I am over joyed! It also makes me happy to post on this blog and share what I have learned with you either in video or tutorial form.

For today's card I incorporated some challenges and a whole lot of love for all of "you" my dear sweet visitors. Without your visits I wouldn't be as happy! HUGS to all of you, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today's challenges are: go take a peek at their awesome blogs!


~Donna

11 comments:

Amy said...

Love your hearts popped off the card and that tiny strip of embossing down the side! Nice touches! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

Patti J said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Donna! Your card is beautiful! Sounds like you have been very busy, and I can't wait to see the remodel pictures! Wish you lived closer, I sure need some remodeling here...! Have a great day - thanks for sharing that gorgeous card!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my! This is just fabulous, Donna. Two of my favorite SU stamps. Love the hearts from the Always set! Beautiful colors and that embossed edge really adds a beautiful touch. Terrific job on the Cut it Out challenge. So happy you were able play with us again this week at Our Creative Corner!

Hugs,
Linda

Loraine Arderne said...

Absolutely stunning, love the stamp set's that you've combined for the overall effect.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Such a strikingly beautiful card! Your color palette is amazing, and I love your teeny tiny sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at OCC!

Christine said...

I just had a look at your cards.

I love clear and simple cards (although mine are often a bit different), so your cards really impress and inspire me! Very very beautiful!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very pretty, I love the colours and the embossing! Thanks for playing at the OCC this week.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... aren't you one clever little chook'en! (We call chickens "chooks" in Aus!) Congrats on the two challenge wins ... you soooooooooo deserve them! And ... phew ... you just made me tired reading about your "reno duty". How did you get talked into all that??? What a lovely mum you are! Hugs xxaxx

Tenia Nelson said...

What a very pretty card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So beautiful. That flourish tucked in behind those hearts is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

Sarah Gough said...

Those are some of my fave sets! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner, we love seeing your work!