Friday, February 25

cards NOT!


New stamp room/office waiting for carpet today!!!



Man Cave



Hall and Utility Room


The lighting is poor today in New England so I have no cards to show but for all of you watching my son and daughter in law's makeover here are some more ALMOST FINISHED pictures. We just have the baseboard to install and then that is it. My daughter in law's family are artists with some of their work displayed in the Smithsonian, so she has gorgeous paintings to display. It is almost a shame to put furniture in the space because it makes for a grogeous Art Gallery!!!!! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow - beautiful! So glad that you are sharing these photos! You're right, it is like an upscale gallery. Do you and DH road trip? tee hee

Patti said...

What a beautiful renovation. They are so blessed to have you and your hubby be able to help create this lovely area.

Marisa said...

Wowzers, this is great! love the colour of the walls. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the new space :)

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Reno is lookin good!!!!!!

Okay so I am not sure if you accept them but I am passing you a Stylish Blogger Award, as you are one of the few blogs I check every day and so if you accept congrats if you do not ...well know that you are appreciated and checked out every day.

www.craftycrystalcorner.blogspot.com

Crystal Rancourt

Shelia said...

Congrats on the award from Crystal. And she is so right. You are one that I check every day. The renovation is beautiful.

Leigh said...

Goodness you wouldn't know it for the same area. Fantastic renovation.

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Wow! I was gonna say ... what man cave? Looks like an art gallery! Just beautiful!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am giving you all a standing ovation!!! Can you feel the admiration??? Great job ... everyone! Hugs xxaxx