Thursday, January 6

BOX OF CARDS BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Here is a set of 6 ALL OCCASSION cards in a decorative gift box, PERFECT for keeping on your desk or giving to a friend! Why not check out my new video on how to make these smaller framed embossed panels VIDEO HERE!!!! I got the inspiration from Moxie's Tuesday Trigger Challenge with the neutral toned cake, and because it is a favorite gift for me to give for Birthdays it is perfect for the Stampin Royalty challenge, finally by using new embossing folders on the box and the old retired sentiments from Warm Wishes on the co ordinating cards it screams something old is NEW AGAIN for the challenge over at Stampin' Bee. Simple and neutral, these cards will surely come in handy for any correspondence. The girls will make these in one of my upcoming classes.
Speaking of which, if you are near by and want to join us...just email me! OR you can grab my tutorial to make a note box right here....Enjoy!
~Donna

10 comments:

Savitri said...

Wow, Donna. So lovely!!! Just elegant!
I want to also stop by to wish you a happy 2011! Hope this year will bring you many goodness and blessings!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous CAS cards!! Love them.

Patti said...

What a lovely project. All that embossing is terrific.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! I likey! Love the elegance! Sigh ... if only I could be this creative. Can you spare some of your "genius" and pass it my way? Hugs xxaxx

Benzi said...

Gorgeous for sure! What a great gift idea and the embossing looks beautiful. So glad you joined the Stampin B's challenge this week with old/new.

Leigh said...

An absolutely gorgeous card set and a wonderful gift idea.

Kasey said...

Simple and elegant, it's what I have come to expect from your work Donna. Beautiful!

Edy said...

Amazing! Even the box it self is a work of art, what a great idea.

Sylvia said...

Lovely cards, Donna!

LeAnne said...

It is no surprise to me that you're tops on the leader boards--you have awesome ideas and you think outside the box! This card is lovely...no hoarding of pearls here like I do!
Your video on the tulips folder is wonderful, I can't wait to show it to my club girls! TFS!