Thursday, January 27

~ANIMAL STORIES FIRST VALENTINE



Oh my goodness I have to say THANK YOU to all of you who stopped in to visit my live chat last night. The time flew by and was most enjoyed by me. It was a pleasure to meet you and such fun getting to know you on a whole NEW LEVEL! WOW!!!!! I loved blogging and getting to know you through comments before, but to actually chat with you live is so much better! Bunny, Bonita! Patti, Joyce, and a special wink for Sarah and everyone else who stopped in to wish me well ~thank you! I look forward to doing it again very soon, so keep watching for the button on my side bar , and when it says OPEN! come on IN!

Now for today's card. I have not dusted off ANIMAL STORIES in quite sometime, but I chose it to make this card for a baby shower I attended last weekend. BUT!!!! That's not all, how cute is this giraffe with a little red heart? So, sweet to give as Baby's First Valentine! HINT: heart left over from the PINKING HEARTS BORDER PUNCH!!! WOW!!!!! Just adorable. Quick easy and pretty. PLUS!!! look at how cute the envie is with a row of animal friends to welcome baby too! ~Enjoy!

~Donna

8 comments:

-Susan- said...

Precious...that's all I can say! Sorry I missed your live chat again..sigh! One of these days I will chatch you Donna!

Becky said...

This is stunning. love the colors and that embossed frame.

Jean McKenzie said...

Oh how sweet this is but I have to confess I had never heard of a baby's first Valentine card!!!. Love the cute little heart and the blue and white colours. Really lovely Donna! I will try to catch you on live chat some time!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi my bloggie! (Blog buddy!) I have missed popping by so much!!! School holidays = "more time stamping"??? Na-ah! Sch Hols = "too many distractions". I know I have missed so much here ... including your new blog look! What a clever girl!
I also missed your chat room. I need to check how to log in for the next one! Do I need a password? And ... you will need to add a Sydney time zone time so I know when to pop by! (giggle!) Off to view all the delicious projects I missed! Hugs xxaxx

LeAnne said...

Very sweet, Donna! I need a couple baby cards and this reminds me that I haven't used this set in a while either!

Mary Davidson said...

This is such an adorable card! How sweet for a first Valentine. Thank you for the inspiration! I love your blog.

Jen said...

This card is the cutest thing! I love those animals dancing across the envelope!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh ... did I miss the chat again??? I will have to get some details from you ... so I can plan a little better! Thanks for stopping by this morning! Hugs xxaxx