Tuesday, December 14

VIDEO TUTORIAL Picture

Hey Guys! I cannot believe with the Big Christmas Party I have planned for 22 stampers on Tuesday that I have time to write this post. I know I will be rushing around come tomorrow but until then, I am as cool as a cucumber and still playing with my stamps......sort of! This image was actually created last week for my Brayering 101 tutorial see the tool bar up there that says Brayering 101? Well, you can watch how I made the image there. I let it sit for a few days, and then when I went back to it I just fell in love with the dreaminess of it. I wish you could see the subtleties in person......yummy. So I made it into a card that says Follow Your Dreams on the inside! Then, I got stuck on the "easel" thing and made another easel card! ~Enjoy!
~Donna

7 comments:

-Susan- said...

Donna this card takes me back to a little girl...getting ready to walk thru freshly fallen snow. What a beautiful card!

Marisa said...

What a gorgeous scene you have created!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, this is beautiful...you did an awesome job with the brayering and I love the easel design!!!!

Carla Bazhenow said...

What a beauttiful card, your brayering is awesome. Easel cards have become my favorite. Hugs,

Jaime said...

Another fabulous video! Thank you! I definitely want to try this... if I ever get a chance to craft again ;)

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season! :)

Jaime

Debbie Pamment said...

OMGoodness I've missed sooo many wonderful projects - you have been on a roll! Have been trying to pick a favourite - but they are ALL soo fabulous!
xXx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sigh ... I so wish I had been blessed with Donna's creative gene! Such an elegant one! (The gene ... I mean!) giggle. The card is stunning, Donna! Hugs xxaxx