Sunday, December 5

SNOWBANKS...

It won't be long now, before the snow will be here in NewEngland. It has already turned significantly colder and this card looks just as cold here, as the sun is beginning to rise. I just love the pink on the trees and the "FLUFF" in the snow. It's almost as if you could pick that snow up in your mittens and taste it. Click on the picture to see just how real it looks close up!!!! All done with brayering! How, about the twinkle of stars in the sky? I used smooch spritz before I brayered to resist the color ever so subtly, I just love this technique can you tell LOL!
~Donna

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! I still don't have that set and really do need to get it. Love the tiny baroque motifs flourish in the corner. Great card!

Sue said...

Stunning card..the perfect accent is the little swirl under the ribbon corner. Lovely!!

Shelia said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. Like the others said the flourish and the bow (you know I just love your bows)just adds a special touch. But the scene is so life like.

Patti said...

This looks like a photo of outside after a heavy snow. I was looking for something warm to drink. Just beautiful.

Vince B said...

Such a beautiful card, the snow is so realistic.
Wonderful

Vince X