Saturday, December 11

SNEAK PEAK CHRISTMAS


I am finished with my 2010 classes and workshops! My UNBELIEVABLE Christmas Party for the girls all 21 of them is on Thursday!!! You will not want to miss some of the festivities when I post them next Friday. I feel like Oprah!!!!!! That is a hint LOL!!!!! Plus I am almost at 300,000 visitors and will probably make that by next week too THANKS TO ALL MY STAMPIN' FRIENDS, (thank you so much for your visits and comments, I truly appreciate your loyalty) so what a great end to a great year!!!!
Anyhow today I have a minute to post this card using a sneak peek set called Baby Blossoms. The new Occassional Mini is awesome and I love everything including my new favorite "the NEW FRAME" from that set....oh my I was surprised when I opened it! It has a little secret about it......LOL!!!!! Anyway here is the card I made using the frame stamp and it works for the Stampin411 challenge sketch as well as the Color Lab colors!!!! Don't you just love it too!!!!! Have a great weekend see you all next week!
~Donna

18 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Beautifull card, love the ribbon and button add's great dimension.

Colorina said...

Beautifull card:))

Jen Timko said...

I love this! The little window and the ribbon make it really fabulous! Thanks for playing the ColorLab challenge.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Unbelievably Gorgeous. I've go to go and look at that set your talking about. I must have missed it. Thanks for playing along.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Ooohh-Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab!!!

Kerin said...

This is very pretty Donna...how did I miss that set???

Cin said...

This is gorgeous. Love the bow!

Ms said...

love this card.... and I too missed this stampset... The new mini is truly gonna break the bank....lol. just a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing

gbarron56 said...

Okay -- I didn't pre-order that set and now I can see I will have to! LOL -- beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very precious, Donna! Elegant & gorgeous!
I just wanted to let you know that I have left a surprise for you on my blog!
EnchantINK
Hugs xxaxx

Leonie said...

This is so sweet, I love it!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design...I love the little window you created....such a pretty *glow* behind the holly image!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is just stunning! I love the vanilla window.. just so pretty!

Connie Babbert said...

Gorgeous! Never thought to punch out that center of the image...great job!

Patti Chesky said...

I REALLY love it....especially the little bits of holly peeking from beneath the frame!

Jen said...

I love it! Now I really want to know what the secret is!!

Juanita said...

I love your card. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Color Lab color challenge.

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love it!!!