Thursday, December 30

New Year's Shimmer and Shine Challenges


I stole this BRAND NEW TO ME technique from my dear Blogging buddy Andrea! She sent me the most gorgeous card with glitzy glimmer glitter all over it! As soon as I opened it I shot her an email and begged that she tell me how she made it! I don't know how I missed it on her blog but it must have been because she wanted to keep it a surprise!!! YUMMY! She was so sweet to do just that and I had to make one for myself. You are going to love her creativity, just like I love this technique!!!! It makes a fabulous New Year's Invitation, don't you think!!!
Mix dazzling diamonds and heat and stick powder in a container (about 1/2 & 1/2). Use craft ink and spead it on the inside of my embossing folder (flat side)and then emboss your card stock. After that is done add the glitter mixture to the card and heat set it. Voila!!!! So beautiful and EASY!!!!
Have a safe and Happy New Year! See you soon!~Enjoy!
~Donna
challenges:
My Time To Craft ~ brand spanking new (technique)
Corrosive Challenge Blog~ Bling (glitter bling)
SU Only ~Bling(glitter bling)

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Stunning card, Donna! LOVE it! Thanks for telling how you made it, maybe I can look as talented as you! Great job, my friend!

LeAnne said...

INCREDIBLE! Thanks for sharing also----a great idea for my stamp club!

Shelia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DONNA. May your New Year, also be filled with PEACE, with a little sparkle on the side. Love to you.

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, that really is sparkling and shine! Beautiful, Donna!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

nancy littrell said...

OMG, what a gorgeous card and fun, fun technique. I will be trying soon. TFS and Happy New Year!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! This is stunning! I'm so glad you liked my card! You have done a fab job! Thanks for adding the link back to my original card! Funny ... I was thinking about doing another sample for the SUonly challenge... giggle! But ... I probably won't find time anyway ... so happy that you were able to submit it! :) Hugs xxaxx

Scrappywonder said...

awesome techinque & card too ;) tfs!!! R ;)

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jen Timko said...

What a WOW technique! This card is just wonderful! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko said...

Congratulations on being in the top 3 at SUO Challenges for this card! Well deserved!