Wednesday, December 22

ICY PINK FAVORITE PROJECT

IT's almost time!!! My counter is about to say 300,000 that means a FREE gift for each of you...so keep watching for the fireworks and your FREE gift!!! We are in countdown mode!

Last evening
we took my grandchildren to see the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes....lucky for us we were in the fourth row and saw every detail and facial expression. I enjoyed watching the wonder in their eyes as much as I enjoyed watching the spectacular teehee!

Anyway, Tuesday Taggers wanted to see our favorite projects of 2010 and because making boxes is my favorite thing to do, I made a variation of that today! I was mesmerized by the icy blue and icy pink costumes the girls wore in some of the productions last night and the lighting played off of them with a magical aura. SO, I ran with that color idea for another one of my scallop corner boxes in icy pink to hold a little treat for my niece! It took 20 minutes to make and decorate! This box is a 4" x 4" cube......if you'd like the instructions to the original box which is not as high, then grab a tutorial here, after the 8 page photo packed tutorial, there will be an explanation on how to make the box taller. Enjoy your day! Only a couple more to go!!!!!
~Donna

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Pretty box Donna. I love all the embossed panels.

Jean McKenzie said...

What a lovely box Donna - it looks so good in those soft colours and I love the embossed sides with the snowflakes! Happy Christmas to you and your family!

Becky said...

OH MY
Donna this is a stunning box.

inkedx2 said...

This box is beautiful! I love pink and this is perfect with the snowflake and pearls!

TFS

Robbie

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this box in these colours!!!! I loved it before too!
xXx

Shelia said...

Ok Donna, I am going to have to get the old thesaurus, down off the shelf and blow the dust off of it. I am going to have to find new words to describe this gem that you have created. Beautiful doesn't give it credit. I just bought my Mother a broach yesterday and when I saw this, I thought why can't I do something that awesome to put her broach in. The box in itself is the gift.

Chanda Stehlik said...

Oh, my goodness, this is gorgeous!!!! I just love the colors and the textures! So pretty! Thank you for sharing!

chanda stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it, thinking Valentines day, free pattern?
Jan Shaw redwillowmartin@earthlink.net

ps happy christmas.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Simply stunning! Gorgeous!

Just popping by to share a special Christmas message with you ...
Andrea's Christmas Wish
Christmas Hugs xxaxx

Anonymous said...

This is very lovely. Thanks for sharing

LeAnne said...

Just love this! I still have the box I made with this pattern sitting on my table....waiting for this year's gift to be put inside! I recycled it from my daughter last year! :D

Heather from Maine said...

This is lovely, your attention to detail makes this a visual wonderland!!!

Clarky J said...

This is stunning - you sure make the most beautiful boxes x Thanks for joining us at Tuesday taggers this week x Happy Christmas! Janet

abbartski said...

oohhh, I love this box. thanks for sharing your work.
Stay well,
AnnMarie