Wednesday, December 1

DECEMBER MAGIC Interlocking Boxes

WELCOME DECEMBER!!!!! This month is busy for everyone, between classes, and shopping and cooking and cleaning it is difficult to find quality family time. We all want to make it special and find sometimes we just run out of time. WELL, let me introduce you to this wonderful INTERLOCKING TOWER BOX!!!!!! IT'S A PRINTABLE TEMPLATE!!!!!!
For most of you who have bought tutorials from me before you will still get the step by step instructions with color pictures showing you just how I put the stackable together. BUT! The best part is there is no measuring for this box! The instructions come with a printable template for you to resize to any size you'd like. You can see here how I made two different sized boxes just by changing the print setting from 100% to less on my printer.
Also did you see the beautiful pearl cover on the Baja Breeze Box? Can't you just see Cary Grant beside the piano handing this gift to his sweetheart!

Have a great day and I'll see you soon! ~Enjoy!
~Donna

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Too fun!! Love them.

Leigh said...

Fabulous. Just purchased, thanks Donna.

Patti J said...

Beautiful! Love them! You are SUCH a sweet romantic! Hugs..

Jean McKenzie said...

Beautiful Donna! I will be ordering a couple of tutorials just as soon as I get my desktop computer back from the techs.

Jean McKenzie said...

Beautiful Donna! I will be ordering a couple of tutorials just as soon as I get my desktop computer back from the techs.

queenofscraps said...

Hi Donna, I'm loving making boxes this Christmas too! Your tower is very impressive, and I love the Baha Breeze and pearl combo: very classy.