Thursday, December 16

CHRISTMAS PARTY TONIGHT


Here are some of the 20 something favors I made for tonight's Christmas Party that I am hosting for my Stampers Club!!!! I am so excited for the girls to get their gifts. WoooHooo...it is BIG!!! They have NO idea what is going to happen tonight. I hope I can get it on film for you to see, but the surprise will be revealed in my basement so I am not sure the video will be great. You'll have to keep your fingers crossed. I'll see you tomorrow with all the details!!!!



~Donna

5 comments:

Patti said...

If the gift is anything like the packaging I'll say they are in for a treat. These are beautiful.

Becky said...

Just getting the favor is fabulous enough :). These are gorgeous.

Debbie Pamment said...

Have an AWESOME time my friend - I think you'll enjoy it all just as much as your guests! I look forward to hearing all about it!
Now off to check out all I've missed while I was re-charging!
xXx

TIONYA said...

WOW! YOUR PARTY LOOKS AMAZING! I AM WISHING YOU LIVED NEAR ME!!
TIONYA

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Thanks for the sneak peek (via email) ... I so enjoyed sharing your excitement as you prepared for this event! Hugs xxaxx