Friday, December 10

BRAYERING SNOW BANKS

I love brayering and it's an especially nice technique when showcasing Snow! While blog surfing this morning I saw Stampin'411 has a technique for making snow banks. I love how different artists create snowbanks in lots of different ways! I have a video for you today so you can see just how I make my snow banks and of course you can always see the basics of brayering in my tool bar up above in BRAYERING 101. I hope you'll have fun trying it too! Check out a challenge at Frosted Designs
and make a visit to stampin411.
challenges FROSTED DESIGN RIBBON


~Donna

9 comments:

Vince B said...

Another stunning card Donna :0)
and thank you for taking time out to do the tutorial it was great, now where did I put that brayer !?

Vince X

Mary said...

Donna, what a lovely card! Thank you for the brayering video, very helpful. Mary

Texas JennyWren said...

Donna!! Another beautiful and creative card. I love all the techniques you show us and the creativity of each of your projects.

Merry Christmas!
TX JennyWren

Shelia said...

Thank you for sharing your creavite talents with us. It is a very busy time of year, and that is so "giving" of you. what a wonderful gift, from such a wonderful person.

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

love the ribbon! Looks so touchable! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

Angela said...

WOW! Donna! so elegant! I love the video too! I bought a brayer (because I just HAD to have one 3 years ago) and I haven't ever used it!!! I certainly will be back later to watch your brayer tute!! thanks for sharing with us at Frosted designs this week!!!

MONICA GALE said...

Be still my heart! ! This card is
S T U N N I N G and so very elegant. You are very talented Donna. Hugs xxx

Kerin said...

This is so beautiful, and I love your snowbanks!! I wish I had brayering skills ;)

Helen said...

Stunning card as always and thank you so much for the tutorial.