Friday, November 19

Thanksgiving Table Decorations

Well, there is just one more week before Thanksgiving here in the US so I thought I would do a repost of a set of decorations that were such a huge hit last year. It fits in perfectly for the
SUO CHALLENGE for TABLE DECORATIONS too! You can use them for place cards, little token gifts or votive, nuts and candy holders to match the rest of your table decorations. A perfect crafty accent for you to play with this weekend. The one above shows a beautiful finishing technique using DISTRESSING for the FROSTED DESIGNS challenge but Check out a brighter version below!!! ~Enjoy Mary Fish, Kerin Sylvester, Tammi White, Stampin Up, Kristina werner, dawn mcvey,
TEMPLATE



5 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What sweet designs! I hope you have a wonderful time over Thanksgiving! I know how much you treasure your family time! Hugs xxaxx

Angela said...

FABULOUS!!! I love them! what a great idea! they could have so many uses! thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs this week

Cassie said...

These are so beautiful! I really love the antiqued look to them. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

ruth said...

Your decorations are awesome! I love them distressed & clean and bright as well. You are going to have a very well dressed table this holiday! :)

MommaSaid said...

Good Morning! I popped over because I saw these containers on the Frosted Designs blog. I'm glad I took more time to enjoy viewing them; the first viewing being so quick (and a little hyper) that I thought they were like Chinese take-out boxes. Now that I'm looking more closely, I apologize for my error and do want you to know that they are absolutely amazing and beautiful and wow!