Sunday, November 21

Stampin'411 and other Challenges

Stampin'411 has two challenges each week? Where have I been that I did not know that! ....hmmm well I decided to break out my Candy Cane Dsp and recreate Patti Chesky's digital design in real cardstock. Here is my rendition of her inspiration. I was also able to enter two other challenges one for DSP at Stampin Royalty and the colors from Color Lab. Have a great day see you Monday! kerin sylvester, patty bennett, tami white, stampin up, butternutsage designs, butternutsage, stampin up,ipick,olor dare, color throwdown, boxe

9 comments:

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

You have a nice blog. I enjoyed looking at the projects.

TIONYA said...

I'VE ONLY KNOWN OF YOUR BLOG FOR A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AND HAVE FELT SO BLESSED FOR IT! MY GOODNESS HAS GOD GIVEN YOU A TALENT! NOT ONLY IN CARD MAKING, BUT WRITING AS WELL. THE BACKYARD DOOR IS JUST AN AMAZING EXAMPLE OF THAT.
I KNOW YOU ARE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS...........AND I AM GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR THE MANY TALENTS HE'S GIVEN YOU TO SHARE WITH ME (US)!
TIONYA AT TIONYALYNN AT YAHOO DOT COM

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Such a pretty card. Love the button and pearl. TFS

Jen Timko said...

I love those little ornaments and the pearls (both on the button and across the ribbon) are fantastic! Thanks for playing the ColorLab challenge!

Hands On said...

So very crisp and clean. Love those ornaments. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

Jen said...

I love this Donna. Those pearls are so sweet!

Sandra Farrell said...

Great job showcasing patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... I've been away ... so what's your excuse!? grin! I must try and play some tomorrow ... and hopefully I will get these challenges done! Hugs xxaxx

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us at the ColorLab!!