Monday, November 8

STAMP A STACK WEEKEND

Oh My!!!! I am so sorry I have not kept up with my blogging, and to make up for it I have lots of cards to show you in the next few days. Stamp Club has been a ball and we are down to the final three weeks! I cannot believe seven weeks have already zipped by. I hosted a stamp a stack this weekend, and cut cardstock for 400 cards! WoooHooo that is a lot of paper! The stampers got to pick one of three sessions between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm so it was a long but awesomely FUN day! I planned on showing you the cards they made but decided to do a few challenges just for me instead. I have another class tomorrow so I wanted to play and unwind today, but I'll have lots more to show you this week so keep stopping by!
This card uses the colors in the PPC challenge of Pear Pizzaz, Cajun Craze, Pretty in Pink, and Basic Gray. The next challenge was from the Paper Players to use a snowman/girl in my case! Looks like she needs a repair! I made her by cutting out three circles to use as a stencil, and shading her with a sponge. Have a great Monday see you back here soon!

7 comments:

Tamie said...

Very Cute card! I love snowmen and this image is cute :) Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us this week at PPC!

Patti J said...

What a darling card! Your sponging and coloring are wonderful!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful background! Adorable snowman! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness she looks so sad! Your winter scene is so beautiful and the glitter accents are so pretty. Thanks for playing at The Paper Players! :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how cute - Love the little bunny eyeing off her carrot nose- LOL
xXx

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

This is adorable. I LOVE how you gave the snowgirl an expression. Adorable I tell ya!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Oh my goodness! Such a sorrowful snowman! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!