Thursday, November 18

Stamp-A- Stack designs (part II)

Here is a sampling of another design of cards we made at this year's Stamp-A-Stack. I have also posted a sample of the NEW STAMPIN' SOUND CARDS from Stampin' UP!
The sound is very good quality and they come with either a pre recorded song or empty for you to record yourself. They also come completely white, but as you can see from the one I made you can dress then up in anyway you'd like. I used Deck the Hall Designer Paper on both the outside and insdie and added my own "push" word to let the recipient know how to turn on the song. I really enjoyed making this card and although you may not want them for all of your cards this year they make a beautiful presentation for that someone special on your card list!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous group of cards! Love the poinsettias and the shadowed trees. Yummy DPs too.

Shannon said...

These cards take my breath away. They are GORGEOUS Donna! You have so much talent it's incredible. Not to mention you are just the sweetest. I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards! especially for a stack a stamp!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! You really treat your stamping girls like princesses with these lovely creations! Gorgeous Donna! Hugs xxaxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Such gorgeous card creations!

Vince B said...

Love em! :0)
XXX