Monday, November 15

SO SHELLI'S CHALLENGE WINNER

TODAY is a good Monday!! I happened to take a peek at the NEW challenge over at Stampin' Up! and saw my name as a winner for last month's fall challenge! WoooHooo I am so excited. SO! I decided to use this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge and the colors (baja breeze, concord crush, and bravo burgundy) from Picture Perfect Creations and make a thank you card for Shelli and re-do the project that won! You can see the original here and there is even a tutorial for that one, but you can see, in this picture just how easy it is to change the look just by changing the colors! Hmmmmm.....change seems to be the word of the day, because that is what I wrote about in my other blog too LOL!!!!! Go play and change something up in YOUR cards won't you!~Enjoy your Monday!

12 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Another rich and gorgeous card Donna! I love that color scheme.

Leonie said...

Congratulations Donna, what a gorgeous set, no wonder you were a winner, crafty lady!

Anonymous said...

I am a lucky lady to have run across your blog today. Please make sure I am on your mailing list your work is exquisite and we have similar taste.
~Patrice

Tracy MacLellan said...

this fabulous! so beautiful- no wonder you won

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!! Great mojo card and I love the shading on your fabulous Christmas box!! Congrats on the SU win too :)

inkedx2 said...

After seeing this I know why you won. This is beautiful.

TFS

Robbie

Nancy Riley said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Donna! I'm so happy for you! BUT, I'm not surprised! ... your projects are GORGEOUS!!! Way to go!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Donna! I am still catching up after a busy weekend ... and have to apologise for not stopping by! This is stunning! Love it! The colours are so rich and elegant! Congrats on the win! You are a star and I am your no. 1 fan! Hugs xxaxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Love what you've done with these colors - your project is so rich and elegant. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

maryr917 said...

congrats on winning how exciting-love the colors in this new project

Sylvia said...

Congratulations, Donna! Way to go! Lovely project!

Jen said...

Congratulations Donna! You never cease to amaze! And this project is stunning. The colors are so rich.