Thursday, November 25

Pals Paper Arts FUN!!!!

I had fun creating this card and especially liked Mary Fish's creation! I have to admit it was not as easy as it seems! Getting the colors and patterns in the proper order for the challenge was difficult, so I simplified! I still used the order in the challenge but I used a neutral color for each block and just did the designs different. I think the cohesion of the overall card looked better to me. It was difficult but fun trying to get it right. Hope you'll try it too, hop on over at

Pals Paper Arts and check out Mary Fish's card while you are there so FUN!!!!!~Enjoy!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the clean graphic look of your card! Very classy! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

-Susan- said...

Donna this card is calling my name! Love the clean crisp look to it! Thanks for posting!