Monday, November 22

Night of Navy and Snowflakes


I really like the NEW Northern Frost Decorative Strip for the Big Shot. The snowflakes are the most delicate that Stampin' Up! has to offer. Here I used a two way glue pen to adhere my snowflakes to the Night of Navy card stock BEFORE i ran it through the Big Shot using my Northern Flurry textured Embossing Folder. This way the snowflakes get some texture too!!! So cool, and don't they look stunning against the Night of Navy! ~See you tomorrow. butternutsage, gretchen barron, nancy riley, kwerner, patty bennet, tami white, kerin sylvester, andrea lowcock, lee conrey, mary fish

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! I love that navy and white together - so rich and elegant!

Marisa said...

Beautifully elegant :)

LeAnne said...

Yum yum! This is delicious! I need to use NON more often---I have been giving Marina & Baja all my love!

Leigh said...

The colours are gorgeous together. Love your card Donna.

Leonie said...

Ohhhh, so lovely

Shelia said...

BEAUTIFUL. This is so calming. taking the snowflakes through the embossing folder, makes them look as if you have hand cut them from the edge of a paper doily. Beautiful card.

TIONYA said...

Just simple AND beautiful. I'm so impressed!

Valerie said...

Very pretty!

Brandi said...

Gorgeous! So elegant and perfect! :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! I likey! Love the colours ... the embossing folder & strip (wish we had them too) ... and the technique! Hugs xxaxx

Sue said...

Wonderful Contrast! Great Card!

I'd like to invite you to our "By Invitation Only" card contest. Please email me at swich@drsdesigns.com for details!