Monday, November 29

Mojo Monday Snowflakes

Here is a second in a series of stencilled cards I am making. I love the softness stencilling gives and the random embossing just makes it pop a bit more. Here I used Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand to create a frosty card. I used heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds on the die cut snowflakes for added shimmer. I hope you like it! If you look very carefully you will see the Sketch Challenge for Mojo Monday incorporated into the NO LAYER DESIGN! I also used sets of three snowflakes, two circles and I am saying the two die cut flakes are my lace for the
Secret Crafter Challenge!

7 comments:

Colorado Crafter said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the "random" (as you called it) embossing. I guess you did it by putting cardboard or some type of shim on only certain areas of the embossing folder???? Would love to hear more about your embossing technique!!

Leonie said...

Oh wow, this is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh this IS lovely. I, too, would like to hear more about how you accomplished it!
Carrie C

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am so blessed to have such inspiration to view everytime I pop by your blog! Wow! This is another stunner! Hugs xxax

Shelia said...

I love the softness of this card. It is calming at this frantic pace we set ourselves at this time of year. I enjoyed it with my morning coffee. Nice way to start off the day.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Victoria said...

wow very pretty love the simplicity of this x