Saturday, November 6

Gray November Saturday

HEY EVERYONE! Do you know which month of the year is the grayest? Well, it is November of course so I have decided to use the thought and post a picture of a project I did for my new GRAY diningroom! We will be making this along with a framed piece that says NOEL and is done in traditional colors in the next couple of weeks. It measures 11" x 14" and makes a great gift or home decoration for yourself! I used 3 1/2" blocks and then added layers and layers of luscious DSP and coordinating cardstock.
Be sure to join me next week as I show you what I have been doing for classes. Tomorrow, I have my 400 card Stamp~A~Stack that will run all day from 10~9!!!!! I am ready and can't wait for it to begin! Now, take a breath not everyone is making 400 cards I just had to prep for that many!LOL! Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

iriseyes said...

Donna, this is really great!! We are in the process of finally decorating after renovation, and I can see something like your framed artwork would be awesome on our family picture wall in the upstairs hallway.

BTW, what is that colour on your walls, it looks very smart!

Marisa said...

This is wonderful. Love how you arranged the letters for family and gorgeous colours of DP.

Shannon said...

Donna, I absolutely love this! I love the design, and I love that it says family :)

Leonie said...

Wow this is lovely

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I would love to wander through your home and see all these gorgeous decorating ideas! The little glimpses you have shown us ... have intrigued and inspired! Hugs xxaxx

Shelia said...

This is so very great. I think I will try to make some of these for each of son's home. Family the greatest gift from God. I love the grays.

Lindam530 said...

This is beautiful Donna...it is inspiring me to make my first framed 3 d item. Thank you.
Linda