Saturday, November 27

GIFT TAG Challenges

I decided to take the Stampin' 411 Challenge today and recreate it in MINIATURE!!!!! This card is only 2"x 3" I used a little poetic license and offset the panels and made this cute Gift Tag! Last week I used pearls on a ribbon border and got so many compliments I reintroduced the idea with rhinestones this week. I think I am hooked on these embellishments! Check out another challenge below and lots more tags too!
Here is one of the tags the girls will be making in an upcoming class. I love the dsp Deck the Halls this year and was unable to use it for cards in their classes because there were so many girls, so I decided to have them make tags instead. It just so happens I was able to submit this one to

Our Creative Corner for their challenge of Gift Tags! Take a peek at some others the girls will be making below.









10 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

One word Donna, Gorgeous!!! I just love your work.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for your lovely message to have fun with my girls! You are sweetness plus! Love your take on the sketch ... and I think even though you have used a little "licence" ... it still qualifies in my book! Love that you downsized it for a tag! Super idea! Hugs xxaxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Wow - these are all sooooo fabulous!!! I LOVE Christmas! Thanx too for understanding the need for a "time out" - I felt guitly not visiting my friends but with you stopping by to tell me you understood I took the time and ENJOYED the break!
xXx

Vince B said...

You always amaze me with your wonderful crafty-ness Donna.
Wonderful cards as always XX

Stephanie Uzee said...

Too Stinkin Cute! I love those Holly Jolly Rub-ons!

Kerin said...

Wow, what a great assortment of tags...I have to say I especially LOVE the button on the snowman, sooo cute!

Patti Chesky said...

Very nice! I like the offset rectangles!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh cute idea to make the sketch into a tag! Love the middle one offset a little bit, too!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love this idea!!! Great tags too!!

gbarron56 said...

cute images and cute card. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen