Tuesday, November 30

Clean and REALLY Simple

Christmas time in my household is quiet during the day and early evening because my Hubby has to work seven days a week from now until then. I am able to do lots of creating during that time and probably make three or four cards each day. Here is one I did this morning for a challenge. The circle and dry embossing are used instead of cardstock layers for the
Clean & Simple sketch. I love using white and navy, or cream and green on my cards during this time of year so you may see a lot of the same colors here this month! I am also using the stencil technique for this card because it is CLEAN & Simple for the SUO challenge. I love this challenge the most of all because it is ALL SU!!!!!which if you'd like to watch a video on how I do mine, you can check it out here! Have a great day!~Enjoy

3 comments:

Melina said...

Wow! I love this! Great masking :)

Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges! We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Melina

Jen said...

This is stunning!

Jean McKenzie said...

I love these stencilled Christmas cards Donna. They have such a subtle peaceful look and the shading is so perfect! Wish we had a few stencils in the catty! Maybe next year!