Monday, November 8

Christmas Cookies for You!


I have been making some gift boxes so I won't be too far behind in my packaging of cookies this year. I love the compactness of this box and I wanted to show you the size, so I added a container of buttons as a guage. It is a great gift for a fellow stamper when you add a few embellishments like buttons to the inside!
HOWEVER, it also makes an adorable hostess gift to bring to workshops filled with home baked cookies or (girl scout mint cookies!) for an easier idea! JUST PERFECT!
Enjoy..and if you need the template just check on my side bar. See you soon!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Mmmm.....yummy box, yummy cookies, I need one right now! Girl, you know how to do boxes RIGHT! Just gorgeous!

Jean McKenzie said...

Another of your gorgeous little boxes Donna. How I am partial to them! I am going away for a few days so will order the template when I come home. Hugs

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Donna - you always make such stunning boxes - this one would be fabulous for soo many things - I can see it with a stamped candle inside too!
xXx

Beth Horn's Stamp Pad said...

I love this cute little box! I will definitely try it out for holiday gifts :)

Loraine Arderne said...

That's a FANTASTIC box! Such gorgeous colours.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Your gift boxes look soooooo professional! Simply stunning, Donna! Hugs xxaxx

Leigh said...

Stunning box. You are so fantastic at making these boxes Donna.