Friday, October 22

VINTAGE STAMPIN' UP!


HOW MUCH FUN!!!!! This stamp is adorable because it is VINTAGE STAMPIN'UP! Can you guess what year it was produced? How much it cost? OR the name of the set? I'll give you all of that info tomorrow but in the meantime I made this cute card for my grand daughter for Halloween. She is three and not at all that happy with the scariness of Halloween so, for her card I brought in cuteness! WAIT until you see some of the other images from this collection. I just am in love with this old set and I think you will get some nostalgia from seeing them too in the weeks ahead! I bet Mr. Pumkin here never looked this good the year he was born, because he was not able to wear the colors of today!!!!! ~Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

love the "Funnish" of your card ! Also enjoyed your blog - cathy from TX

Anonymous said...

Love this card. It just makes me smile. TFS. Maureen

-Susan- said...

Donna I really love fall and this card is perfect for the season. Thanks for posting!