Wednesday, October 20

SIMPLY SIMPLE "F" is for FLOWER


I listened to a training call this week and on it there were 5o tips for making your business successful. I learned a lot of new things, but more than that I leanred to focus on some old things too! Now, that I have been a Stampin' UP! demonstrator for more than 4 years, I see that although I have the desire to create more complicated cards, my customers do not always want that challenge. So, after two weeks of making more challenging cards in our club get togethers(brick card and brayering) I gave the girls a break and made two very simple cards for them this week. I wish you could have seen the smiles and heard the ahhhhhhhhh's of relief and the happiness on their faces after they made these! They were all chattering about how much fun the class was and how stress free it was! I learned a lesson last night! SIMPLE... SIMPLE.... SIMPLE = FUN!!! These cards use a little DSP lots of SIMPLE layering and a SIMPLE sentiment to bring it all together. In the end I was able to use this card for the ABC challenge too! Enjoy~ I hope you have a SIMPLE stress free day!

7 comments:

iriseyes said...

Simply beautiful! Yes, donna, sometimes less is a whole lot more - fun!

Brenda Dean said...

I agree. Simpler is many times better! Love your cards.

Happy Days said...

Hi

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, it's very much appreciated. Just had a look at your work and there's some lovely cards and home decor. I love the white pumpkins with the raven.

Thanks again

Happy Days. x

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi donna thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment, your card is also lovely
i love stampin up stuff
sandra xxx

Leonie said...

Great advice, as demo's we can get a bit caught up in it all and forget about the simple pleasure of making something beautiful!

Violets Corner said...

He he, less is sometimes more!

Fab cards, so very elegant, love the muted colours.

Hugs
Maarit

Debbie Pamment said...

These are beautiful cards and I know what you mean about when you're teaching others - I found it VERY hard to Keep It Simple - LOL
xXx