Saturday, October 30

Quiet Saturday to Stamp

WooHooo Saturday is here and I have a full day of nothing to do! Can you say excited? I have been busy this week and I have also been cleaning...so my house needs no attention today. I sat down to my computer after a week of not making cards and checked out the Clean and Simple sketch. I made three cards of horror (not in a good way, just ug-i-ly) and ended with this one. Not my favorite but it fulfilled a few challenges! LOL! I hope you will find time to play this weekend, if not with stamps then with the leaves outside, yum the smell and color is beautiful! Oh....and have a safe and fun Halloween too! See you next week!
this week's Challenges


COLOR Q pumpkin pie, certainly celery, rich razzleberry, garden green

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of the sketch! The leaves look wonderful.

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Linda Beeson said...

I love how your leaves turned out and it is perfect for that colour combo. I just wish you had said how you added the color, it looks wonderful.

Patti said...

This card screams Fall with those gorgeous colors.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Donna! Love your leaves and your use of the colors. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the colours Donna - and I think the card is FABULOUS! I have sooo much trouble doing clean and simple and you make it look easy!
xXx

Laurel said...

Beautiful card, love those leaves!

craftyb said...

this is so simple but so beautiful! I love the colours you used on your image - looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Noelle said...

I LOVE it! just gorgeous watercoloring:) Thanks for visiting my blog, have a Happy Halloween!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooooh! Love this one! Simple is JUST THE BEST!!! Gorgeous, Donna! Hugs xxaxx

Catherine said...

fabulous job! Love the leaves.

Vince B said...

Simple but Besutiful as always. XX

Debgem said...

Donna - this is lovely. I really like how you've coloured the leaves - they're blowing in the wind!