Tuesday, October 19

HOME DESIGN using MDS!

..................................................................BEFORE MDS
..............................................................AFTER MDS
I thought I would show you how I sampled DECOR ELEMENTS in my newly painted dining room using MY DIGITAL STUDIO. This way I could try them out on my wall before I bought them to see if I would like it. Can I say I LOVE the whole design thing with MDS! LOL!!!!! And guess what? I like the Design Elements on my walls too and have placed my order. I bought Thoughts and Prayers in black but, I am thinking I may buy some more of my wall color in 2 shades darker to accent the Decor Elements after they are on the wall. In fact I may paint them. I will keep you posted on how it comes out! I now love MY DIGITAL STUDIO for a lot more than card making and scrap booking! Because now, I can home decorate too!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Donna! So good to hear from you :). I miss our online chats! I hope you had a wonderful summer and I look forward to catching up with you soon. You are such a dear, sweet, wonderful woman! I love your recent projects. Your talent is truly a gift from God! May God richly bless you today and tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that......

Leonie said...

How cool is that! It is sure to look gorgeous IRL too! THanks for your sweet comment on my blog, it was a lovely was to start my day :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I have no idea how you did this (we don't have either the DECOR elements or the Digital Studio here in OZ) ... but it looks sensational! Hugs xxaxx