Tuesday, October 12

Hey everyone! I have been so busy this month that making cards and posting has taken a back seat ! I even dreamt last night of how I have shirked my duty and it ended up being a nightmare..... now I don't know whether to blame it on the fact that my life is busy, busy, busy or on the fact that last night my hubby and I, my son and his beautiful wife Katie and her parents and dear friends all went out to celebrate our 35 anniversary and the kids 3rd anniversary and had a few too many laughs and way too much good food to eat! BUT!!!!!!
That being said I have been redecorating my house after way too long and just finished painting my living room and dining room. That inspired me to decorate my foyer. Now, I cannot take the 80 plus years wall paper down because it is original to the house but I can work around it with the NEW DECOR ELEMENTS featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog just out this month from Stampin' UP! I just love how the words Trick-or-Treat look on these white pumpkins. I hope it inspires you too! If you want some for your very own be sure to order them before too long. Have a great day!

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! I should get these, because I love white pumpkins and they just look SO good!

Debbie Pamment said...

Those white pumpkins are FABULOUS - especially after The Donna Treatment - LOL
xXx

Butternutsage said...

I can't take the credit Debbie I have seen them done on the SU website! But I love them none the less!!!!

Ace said...

So cute. Love me some white pumpkins. And the lettering is just perfect. You inspire me.

Have a wonderful time with all of your family (a very romantic time with your hubby) and the best weekend ever!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a gorgeous display! You are so talented! And ... I have been soooo wanting to play your sketch challenge ... but I'm sure you will understand (after reading your post) why sometimes these things just don't happen! Hugs xxaxx PS Will try to do another asap!