Friday, October 15

Haunted Halloween Tri~Corner Candy Box



I made this little candy box to hold a full size Hershey's bar or two for my special
trick~or~treaters
this year.
I covered the Hershey bar with designer paper and decorated it with the label punch and those sweet crows from Stampin' UP! I used more haunting images to decorate the triangle box and added some hand cut candy corn too! You can get the instructions to construct the box when you visit my BOXES site on the side bar. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Just one question. If I hop on my private jet *wink* and make a stop at your house on the 31st, would I be considered what you call a "special" Trick or Treater?

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super Cool! Must try this one ... for sure! Hugs xxaxx

Bettina said...

oh, i love this one! thanks for you lovely comment on my blog. ill come to visit you too. hwo wouldnt want that trick or treater? hugs