Friday, October 15

Free Day Folly at Frosted Designs

All of you may kow by now that I AM NOT A SCRAPPER, never was and probably never will be however, I am having a lot of fun with MDS because there is absolutely NO MESS!!!!! Anywho, Frosted Designs challenged us to get out last years Halloween pictures that have not been scrapped and do a page! SO I DID! Guess what? I kinda like it too! LOL! I may get to enjoy this after all! so, you are proabably bored out of your tree hearing from me three times today....let's just call it make up! Have a wonderful fall weekend. See you real soon!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

Loraine Arderne said...

This is a lovely page!

CraftyGirl said...

I am so glad you took on our challenge because your LO is GREAT!! I love the clean lines and the way you used the images around the border!! Maybe now we will see a few more from you...?!!!!!
Barb :)

Shelia said...

And why on earth have you not been scrapping with all tht talent you have in your body? Perfect page.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

LOL ... very cool, Donna! Hugs xxaxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh no wonder we're friends - I'm sooo NOT a scrapper either - but I do dabble occaisionally too - LOL. Fab job - glad you enjoyed doing it AND like the end result!
xXx

Cassie said...

Very cute. I really like the blocking. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.