Friday, October 22

EASY SKETCH


the card base dose not show on the sketch because of my blog background :( but you get the idea!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY and welcome back to EASY SKETCH! I have a wedding I am attending this afternoon and I am so excited. If you'd like to see the groom you can catch him in the movie "27 Dresses" featuring Kathrine Heigl. He is a cute, tall blondie wearing a navy blue jacket, in the beach wedding scene at the end of the movie. He is bringing one of the girls down the dune to be seated! He is in the movie a lot but I thought maybe you could see him best in that scene! Now, he is the lucky guy who will marry my niece today!!!! In the meantime here is an EASY SKETCH for you to play with over the weekend. I am getting more and more players each week and I love to be able to see all of your creations! So, take a stab at it and show me your creativity!!!!! ~Enjoy you weekend.






2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Love the "claim to fame". Must check him out next time I watch the movie! Will try and get this sketch done today!???? Hugs xxaxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh ... missed your deadline! This week should be better ... no Christmas S-A-S to get ready for! Sorry, Donna! Will try and do your next one! Hugs xxaxx