Friday, October 15

EASY SKETCH


Here is another simple and quick card for you to make, especially when the measurements are right at your finger tips. Why not print each Easy Sketch out to keep in a file for you to reference later! This card is uses brayering to add just a tint of color to my card front. I then cut the image in thirds and mounted them. The Easy Sketch has been reconfigured from my Oak Leaf Card. Why not join me this week and let me see what you can come up with using this sketch, then add your link below! Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

craftystamper said...

I enjoyed making a card from this sketch. I did take a few liberties with the design. Hope you don't mind.

inkedx2 said...

I used your sketch but missed the deadline so I posted it later in the week. Here is what I created.

http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2010/10/chocolate-baroque.html

Robbie