Saturday, October 9

EASY SKETCH


I just love the colors of fall and Halloween! They are rich and warm and vibrant and just make me smile!!! PLUS black is one of my favorite accent colors so it is a natural that I am drawn to these combinations. Here I have tried my hand at a technique on brayering and CASed a card from Michelle Zindorf on her FABULOUS blog Freedom In Creating and in the September SCS Gallery. I have to say her lovely technique certainly is fun, so be sure to check out her tute's on brayering! I will be showing my class on how to recreate this card next week, but in the meantime I have decided to use it for this week's EASY SKETCH, if you play along please remember the center is empty for your entire image/scene/accent stamp and has NO embellishments. I cannot wait to see what you come up with! ~Enjoy!


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Donna, what a spectacular card. I just love the effects that brayering give a card and the technique gives the perfect Halloween eeriness on this card. Wonderful job! Nancy

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I love that you give the measurements! Makes life soooo easy! Now ... can you also give me the time to do it! Hugs xxaxx

Sylvia said...

Hi Donna, I haven't been awhile, my life gets so crazy, especially on the weekend. Hope life is being good to you, sounds like your card classes are going well! Lovely sketch! Wide open for the imagination!

inkedx2 said...

Hi Donna,

Used your sketch to create a winter scene. Wanted to try and achieve some depth.

Robbie

Anonymous said...

This sure looks like a card Michelle Zindorf recently made...