Monday, October 25

Clean&Simple

Hey there everyone!
For today's card I used the sketch from CLEAN & SIMPLE and because I needed a younger male card I used their sketch for this card! I like how it came out even though it is not really my style. Kind of clean& simple you might say! (wink)
The other thing you may have noticed over the past few posts is I am stuck! YUP! STUCK on using my favorit~est color that Stampin' UP! offers!!!! RIVER ROCK...Just look at the past few samples and you will see just how versatile this color is! It is like BASIC BLACK! It goes with EVERYTHING!!!!
Now it is time to crack open some Holiday Stamps! I have a pretty Christmas Card to show off on November 1st!
Have a great week ahead, and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

River Rock ... oooh! That just gave me an idea!!! I love this one! Yes ... C&S ... but perfectly done! Hugs xxaxx