Monday, October 18

Brayering with Spiders

I had some time last week to actually check out some challenges and play along, and that was only because I was prepared for this week's class with my 22 girls. When I opened up a Stamp Club this fall I had no idea how little time I would have to play myself! However, it has been fun and the girls are always a welcome cheerful group who entertain me each week.
I have to say I enjoyed playing just for me in my stamp room this weekend and here is a card I made specifically for the Stampin411 challenge. I chose not to use a layer and just stamp the design by masking it! I hope you'll find it inspiring to use just your stamps once and a while, and of course I am still in a brayering mode! I think I like brayering so much for the variations in color that it allows you to create. LOL! Enjoy your Monday~

7 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh wicked spooky Donna!

kerin said...

Very clever masking that way, love it!! I'm glad you found some time to stamp for yourself!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great idea Donna!!! eeeek...it's kind of spooky!

Connie Babbert said...

Ooohhhh, great SPOOKY card! Love it!

Tiffany Bauer said...

What a spooky cool card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooooh - this is totally FAB - love the colours!
xXx

Patti Chesky said...

What a spooktacular card!!!!