Sunday, September 5

Wedding Project


Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. I certainly am! This morning I had to begin working on a wedding project for a bride that has ordered Cupcakes for Cupcake Charlie's for her wedding. She is not going to have a traditional cake topper to put in her freezer for her new husband and her to enjoy a year from now. Instead she will put four of her cupcakes in this box and keep it for their first anniversary.
What a nice memento this makes incorporating her wedding colors and cupcakes. I used my original Cupcake Box design and adapted it for this bride. Making each box unique makes it uniquely special for the recipient. You can see my original box here! As always you can get my tutorial pdf when ever you want by visiting my side bar!~Enjoy

6 comments:

Patti said...

This box is beautiful. Would love some of the cupcakes that go inside.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh! I love this idea ... this is FAB Donna! I have just scribbled a note on my "to do" list ... to pop back and purchase a couple of your templates. (After this week life will be a little less crazy ... and I will definitely pop back and do that!) Thanks for stopping by my blog ... I have so missed popping by here regularly ... but we are trialing a new Optus internet "thingy" ... and fingers crossed it seems to be better. So ... perhaps blog hopping won't be the chore it has been for much longer! (My puter's page loading time has been unbearable ... and so discouraged me from visiting other blogs!) Anyway ... I was so tickled that you wanted to CASE one of MY cards. Wow! Please feel free to CASE away!!! Thanks for my smile for the day! Hugs Andrea xxx

Anne said...

Amazing box, thanks for playing with Corrosive Challenges

Ace said...

What a great idea, and you did such a beautiful job on the box! Love the embossed dots you do.

Speaking of cuppies, watched the re-run episode of cupcake wars with Mike. Loved it again! Wishing I lived close by Charlie's so I could go eat some of those yummies. Darn!

Jen said...

What a great box Donna. I know it will outlast the cupcakes!

Leonie said...

What a cute idea!