Tuesday, September 14

Two Step Owl Punch

It is another beautiful day here in New England and I am getting a bit sad to think that the season is changing and winter will be here way before I want it to be. The days are just flying by. I hope all of you with school aged children are in a routine now, and that all of the rest of us are playing and enjoying the days!!!!
Today I made a card using one of the newest punches from Stampin' UP! called Two Step Owl. At first I was not going to get him because I thought he would be limited. Oh boy was I wrong. Look at the cute double circle border you can make using this punch SO FUN!!!
I used his diamond tree house as a fullfillment of a challenge for Tuesday Taggers and I hope you will think twice about getting this punch if you have been undecided too! ~Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, he is so cute! Love the idea of putting him in his tree hole! Great idea with the little border too. That punch is on the top of my wish list!

Sue W said...

Hi Donna, hope you're well........This is such a great card! Love the 'on point' setting. Ooooh and guess what that S U Owl made it down to Australia too!

Leigh said...

This is fabulous. I have my owl punch, only received him yesterday. Will have to try him out. lol I love the colours and that border is wonderful.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Adorable! Is that DSP for his "tree house" or is that the stamp? Love the card! TFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super card! I've yet to use my punch. Thanks for the inspiration.

Leonie said...

We are just saying goodbye to our winter here, thank goodness, it has been a very cold and wet winter! I love this card, it is so darn cute! I have been tossing up about getting this punch, think I am sold now!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super fun ... and yes ... I am having a 2nd look at that punch now! (I haven't got the two-step bird punch either!) But ... I will have a re-think! Hugs Andrea xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great card.

Carola Bartz said...

I love owls! This is a beautiful card!

Ildiko said...

This is fab. Thax playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko