Monday, September 20

Spidery Challenges

I just love green and purple for halloween but I am not a "big" halloween kind of person, who decorates the house up nor do I send out a lot of cards for the occasion. I like a more sophisticated halloween and have fallen in love with the white pumpkins with the Decor Elements on them that Stampin' Up! is showing. Yummy! I have also enjoyed the feet of the witch that I have seen in a lot of cards this season, but today I decided on a more reserved greeting instead. In this card I used Wild Wasabi and Concord Crush....hmmm doesn't that sound like something you could eat, plus DSP Love Letters and the stamp set From the Crypt! The color scheme is perfect for this weeks Paper Sundae's challenge, and of course Paper Players had a sweet layout that worked perfectly for this card! ~Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your designs are always beautiful. I think your cards are my favorite of all the designs on the blogs I follow. Thank You for sharing your talent with all of us.
Linda

Lesley said...

Hi Donna,
I love the way you used my sketch. The images and the colours work so well together. Love the sentiment in the circle as well. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!
Smiles,
Lesley

fi's cards and crafts said...

beautiful card and great layout..thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Leigh said...

I like your card Donna. Halloween is not big here at all. The colours are gorgeous.

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, This is a great sketch you have used and I love the colour combo. I am yet to get the new SU colours. Gorgeous card.

alicaz said...

so pretty! Love the color combo - looks really classy!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

I love your card and the layout is perfect for the sketch challenge. Very different and so cool.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a FAB colour combo! Now I just have to remember that one! I have so many fab ideas in my tiny brain ... so that when I go to do a card ... I can't remember any of them! This is gorgeous! (But ... green is my favourite colour!) Hugs Andrea xxx

LeAnne said...

Fun card---like your take on Halloween! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and the punched border! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Donna
you made me realize that Wild Wasabi is a perfect Halloween color! I love the sophistication of this card! Fabulous!
Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Shana said...

Love the green and black and the elegant simplicity! Thank you for joining us on Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!