Thursday, September 2

RE-DO

.......................................................... Last Years Crayon Box
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this years Crayon box ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You know we are always looking for new things to make and inspire us but today I was looking through my okd files and sometimes, just sometimes the things we have already done are as good as they come!!!! This is a set that I did last year for the beginning of school and when I saw it again this week I knew I had to make it for my grandson's teacher. Colin is finally in first grade. Whew, it has been a long road but we are so proud he is there now. He looked so handsome in his uniform yesterday on the first day and when he got home his mom asked..."So do you like your teacher?"...He looked down and shook his head....all concerned his mom said "why?" and he said "she is too pretty!" He is always embarrassed around pretty girls and women, ummmm now that I think about it, that is probably why he can be all over me LOL!!!!!
Anyway this project is a fun one for you and your children to make for that special teacher treat, okay not as healthy as an apple but cute none the less. I used it for a challenge over at
PAPER PLAYERS too! Last year I used YoYo Yellow and Garden Green this year I used Daffodil Delight and Always Artichoke.....enjoy!

If you'd like the directions and tutorial pick it up here. ~Enjoy!

8 comments:

Ace said...

That is so cute and clever. If I even had half the brain you do... oh, the possibilities!!!

Congratulations on your sweet Colin and his amazing accomplishments. He's got the best fans cheering him on for sure.

Love that he gets so shy around the pretty gals-- my Colin could soooo teach him some lines to make the ladies swoon, if he's ever interested;)

Love, love, LOVE you Donna!

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

This is too stinkin' cute!

jaydee said...

Donna - these are fabulous! How incredibly creative. Absolutely love them!
Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

kelli said...

Soooo cute!! You definitely improved on this year's! How adorable that your grandson gets shy :D xx

Shelia said...

How wonderful for Colin. I hope you got lots of pictures. Maybe him giving his "too pretty" teacher this nice treat will make him more comfortable around him. From the mouths of babes. Isn't is wonderful

Loraine Arderne said...

What a clever idea. Love it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Can't wait to get my hands on that Daffodil Delight. It does look delightful. What a cute project ... and such a cute story about Colin. Hugs xxaxx

Leonie said...

I loved this idea last year when you did it, still loving it!!