Thursday, September 30

EASY SKETCH

Oh my goodness, I did somethig to my blog that was funky and it got all messed up, but here I am again and I apologize to any of you who subscribe to me and received a ton of emails saying I updated my blog.
HERE is this week's EASY SKETCH I made the card first and then did the sketch.
WHY you ask? Because I am tired, the BEAT kind of tired but good all the same here is why. Besides having classes each week for 22 girls I am in the middle of painting my first floor and it is all torn apart. We usually move by now and after 12 years in this house we need a color update. Sort of like the NEW COLOR RENOVATION SU did in July!!!! I have used the prettiest worn, oxidized paper sort of color in my living room and Perfect Greige in my dining room. That is a warm rich color just in between gray and beige...Yummy! Unfortunately for me the weather has turned very humid this week and the paint does not want to dry. So we are on hold until the crisp fall air returns...in the meantime I am stamping away! So enjoy your weekend! See you next time!




7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Good luck with the renovations - you ALWAYS seem to be busy - LOL. What a great idea to come up with some simple sketches - there are some amazingly detailed ones out there and they can be soo daunting!
xXx

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, How elegant and beautiful this card is!! I don't know what colours and wording stamp you have used but I love it to bits! A great sketch!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hoping to get this one in ON TIME!!! giggle! Hugs xxaxx

Shelia said...

Well I hope I did everything right. This is my first attempt at one of your sketches. Please when you finish come visit me and paint my old old house.

Shelia said...

Well I hope I did everything right. This is my first attempt at one of your sketches. Please when you finish come visit me and paint my old old house.

Patti said...

I love working with your easy sketch especially on a Monday morning when I have no "get up and go".

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sorry Donna ... have been wanting to get to this all week ... will try ... but busy doing school newsletter today! Hugs xxaxx