Thursday, September 9

Color Dare Challenge



Today I had a moment to check out some challenges and I decided on a color challenge.

Color Dare had some really pretty colors today and although they used Very Vanilla I had to use white because I am out of Very Vanilla until this afternoon when my order comes in. I know! How can anyone be out of very vanilla? Well, I have had so many classes to fill that I ran out before I knew it. No problem though my stash will be replenished before night fall! Hope you have a great day...see you soon and thanks for all of your wonderful comments they tickle my heart! ~Enjoy!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Donna!! Love all the white/vanilla (lol) space :) Your flower is fabulously colorued and you have used this week's colors wonderfully. Thanks for playing the Color Dare.

Glenda said...

Absolutely love all of your white space. The flower is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

-Susan- said...

Beeeutiful card!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sweet perfection! I love the white ... I don't think it would have been the same with Vanilla! Gorgeous Donna! Hope you get some time to do some more challenges! Hugs Andrea xxx

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card!! I love the cas look of this with this wonderful colors!! Two thumbs up!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Color Dare!! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's colors, tfs!!!

Heather Prince
aka: Princessheather

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

Joan said...

Wow - this is wonderful. I love the the crisp clean white with the wonderful flower as the focus. Awesome job. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare. Hope you play again soon.

Leonie said...

Gee wiz, this is so pretty, simple but so pretty! I love it!