Wednesday, September 22

Brick Wall Card

Stamp Club began this week and I have 22 girls attending so I want to do a lot of technique classes with them. I have always wanted to do a brick card and was pleasantly surprised to see how easily this class works up! I am recommending it to all of you who are doing technique classes because it is fast and FUN! The girls will ooooo and ahhhh when they see the card, then they will lament when they think it will be difficult, but in the end they WOW all over again when they see how quickly they made it! It is ALL GOOD and my girls each got a little purse treat to take home too! Enjoy your week!

11 comments:

Leigh said...

I love this card Donna. Fabulous.

Lynda said...

Beautiful...can you describe how to do the brick wall?

Jean McKenzie said...

Donna, this is beautiful!! Something different to the norm - I love it!

Mary said...

Gorgeous! I've always wanted to try this technique.

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna! What lucky girls!!

Karen
x

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Absolutely stunning! Can you share how you did it? I'd love to do one.

Karen Hasheck said...

The card is beautiful- can you describe how you did it in a post soon? Thanks!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Donna it has been awhile since I visited but you always inspire me!! I just love the beauty and ease you bring to us crafters :)
Thanks and have a great day!!
God bless

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Beautiful card! BUT I have never done this technique, hoping you'll share or point us in the right direction.

Leonie said...

This is GORGEOUS! I will definatley be giving this one a go!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is fantastic, Donna! Definitely bookmarking this one to try! Hugs Andrea xxx