Wednesday, August 18

QUICK TIP


HEY GUYS!!! I am dropping in this morning to say hello before I get ready for class number three this week! YIKES....I know I am ignoring you but I have been so busy with the release of the NEW STAMPIN' UP! Idea Book and Catalogue that I barely have a minute. Now, yes that is an excuse LOL!!!! I am so sorry. I just have to say the new catalog with it's gorgeous NEW colors and AWESOME new products and goodies is unbelievable and I guess the girls in this area think so too because they are booking workshops and buying product like I have not seen in my 4 + years of stamping!
I waned to show you this quick tip. I have been prepping so many classes in the past few days that I had some left over scraps. Now, usually because I am not a frugal stamper I just throw them away! BUT this time I decided to get some cards all "templated" up so i just need to add an image and sentiment and it is right there convenient to send out!!!!!
Have a great day and I will see you soon with some NEWBIE cards that we have been making in my workshops!~Enjoy!

ps Lots of typo's here....too tired...too busy to fix!! Love ya!

3 comments:

kelli said...

what a fab idea to make your card template! I've been doing the opposite- coloring and matting images to use when I get an idea for the rest of the card :) Glad you're having fun with the new catalog; wish I had one! xx

Jeanne Nielsen said...

I love the idea of having cards "templated" and ready for an image as the need arises! I'm going to do the same! TFS!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

That's a great idea, Donna! TFS Hugs xxaxx